ARIV COLIVING- UPSCALE SWISS COLIVING PROJECT
Ariv Coliving is a Swiss Start-up in the hospitality space that offers unique long-stay and short-stay experiences. It combines the convenience of a hotel with the privacy of a residential flat and offers access to a unique member’s community.
It is our mission to redefine coliving and to be a pioneer in this field. In order to bring this vision to life, we are looking for an ambitious, driven person who can help us take this concept to the next level.
We currently have one coliving in Basel, with 150 units, and are busy preparing the pre-opening for our second location which is due to open at the beginning of 2024.
We are seeking for someone who will be “the face” or Ariv Coliving in Basel and who will ensure its smooth day-to-day operation. Are you ready to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing Start-up with flat hierarchies and enormous potential to grow?
In this role, you will be accountable for managing all aspects of the property and its functions to maintain an efficient and welcoming environment.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Oversee all aspects of serviced apartment operations, including host management, housekeeping, maintenance, and (limited) food & beverage.
- Ensure smooth and efficient operations, optimizing resources and maximizing productivity.
- Implement and maintain standard operating procedures to guarantee consistent service delivery.
Member Experience Excellence:
- Develop and maintain a member-centric culture, ensuring exceptional service for every member.
- Improve existing strategies and implement innovative ones to exceed member expectations and foster repeat business while streamlining daily operations (daily business – shifts, move-in/move-out, events, communication with members)
- Continuously evaluate and improve guest feedback processes to enhance overall satisfaction.
- Co-work with a team, fostering a culture of collaboration, motivation, and continuous learning.
- Provide guidance and support to team members, promoting professional growth and ensuring a positive work environment.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations and implement strategies to enhance team performance.
- Be a role model to other co-workers.
- Good communicator
- Proactive thinker, able to anticipate needs
- Take responsibility and show initiativeHighly organized and capable of project managing various tasks and initiatives at the same time
- Independent task management skills
- Fluent in both German and English languages
- Detail-oriented with a strong affinity for Excel spreadsheets
- Bar/restaurant or hotel experience is a plus
What we offer:
We offer a rewarding opportunity with a lot of responsibility, room to implement ideas and visions and lots of potential to grow and develop. You’ll be part of a young and dynamic team, working in an innovative field with a bright future ahead.
If you’re ready for a new chapter with Ariv Coliving (www.ariv.ch), we’d love to hear from you. Send us your application including your CV and cover letter.
Gosia Czwarno Head of Operations